wElcOme tO mY gRouNd

[Feed Me ]
му ɡяойd,
му §ǒǘl,
му §рǐяǐт,му fёеlíйɡ,му ёмотǐóиαι... γα, ǐт§ ǎll мīиε.....

Monday, June 22, 2009

hao jiu bu jian~ long time no see~

Yo !!! stop posting for so long... hahaha..
i'm kinda busy la~ so sorry yea for my viewer... :p

13th june 2009... my birthday~
is quite lonely also la actually =)
because you know what...
i came kl rite now.. so cant like last time celebrate it gather with one whole big gang~
although there's some friends here, but it feel different too

Ok, now i gonna shoot somebody...
the name begin with LIM... following with wei bin...
dumb dumb !!! how dare u forgot my birthday.. don't say u dont ok !
even rose jiejie remember it and wish me before u ! *slap*
and SOMBODY said that will phone me and sing me birthday song... *angry*
see la, i will wait man.. MAN !! i wait the day...
if THIS FELLA phone me when i was in class, that it... U will get it from me

K la.. stop that
hmm, went out withh others friend that day~
i got 20++ msg on phone... 25++ pm from MSN n SKYPE..
*touching* feel like crying man..
hahaha ~~~
then i went out until 2am+ ny back home...
a tiring day~ GOSH !! xD
got few presents from them...
*hammy, bag, big bear small bear*

Hahahasss~~
actually quite lots of my friends birthday on june la..
see them can celebrate with whole gang, quite jealous also la~ hahahas !!
but that over ~ so forget about it :p

happy long long sm ~~~

No comments: