wElcOme tO mY gRouNd

[Feed Me ]
му ɡяойd,
му §ǒǘl,
му §рǐяǐт,му fёеlíйɡ,му ёмотǐóиαι... γα, ǐт§ ǎll мīиε.....

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Born or Death

Well guy.. my little cute hammy jz died.. yesterday...
and dono when was he die..
he is a good hammy anyway, he dont bites human :( he dont bite me only..
i love him so much.. how come u leave me alone.. SAD *T.T*
*well, his eye =.= ate by another hammy.. hammy eat meat?die ady still 1 eat.. aii

O
k, in the others..
my Guinea pigs having baby now.. =.=
really dono how many times she wanna born baby~ horny sia..

~*family of four..~*meimei got baby..see her leg, stomach too big ady.. hv to take out 1 leg.. >< ~*see, stomach big big lerr~ euw, saw binbin d bird bird xD
aww, seriously ba really touch when i see meimei pragnant.. can feel that my mom got me dat time.. euw, so suffer o.. T.T *emo* mei, sayang u~~ but u must wait me see ny can born baby hor.. \./ hmm, bad sia u, last time born didnt wait me back from school.. hurh !

-sm-

No comments: